Marjorie is a Lifelong Local
Marjorie is a fifth generation Eastern Suburbs local. She works as a lecturer and holds a PhD in management economics. Marjorie is serving our community as a surf lifesaver at Clovelly Surf Club and as a volunteer women’s sport coach at UNSW. She is passionate about making our area a better place to live, work and raise a family.
Marjorie is a Strong Voice
Marjorie is already standing up for our area as a Waverley Councillor and as a founding member of Save Bronte. She is currently on the front line campaigning to save Waverley Bowling Club, Bondi Pavillion and our local bus routes. Marjorie knows firsthand what it takes to protect our area’s liveability and precious green spaces.
Marjorie Will Fight For Us
The Liberals are hurting our community and putting our quality of life at risk. Marjorie will:
- Put local schools and Prince of Wales Hospital before the Liberals’
- $2.2 billion stadium splurge
- Demand accountability on the Liberals’ disastrous Light Rail and save our heritage trees
- Stop overdevelopment and fight for our bus services
- Protect the environment and preserve our beautiful beaches